Basic Steps (Very easy, only takes a couple minutes):
- Remove the two screws at the bottom of your phone with one of the included magnetic screwdrivers (depending on the type of screw you have you will need one OR the other).
- Once the screws are removed, gently press down on the back with your thumbs and slide up to remove
- Place your new Sled back on the back of the phone, positioned with about 1/4 of an inch overhang at the top - use the metal tabs at the bottom of the back to align.
- Make sure all sides are flush with the metal bezel of the phone and gently push down with your thumbs again to slide the Sled back into place.
- Replace the screws and you're all set!
- When installing a new Sled back, you will find it to be a snug fit - this is because the back has never been used before. Make sure that all of the sides are flush with the metal frame and firmly slide down into position.
- Sled backs will have slightly more flexibility than the original glass back; however once they are installed there is no noticeable difference.
- Please use caution when removing the screws to ensure you don't damage them.